PRESTRESSED CONCRETE PILES
Prestressed concrete piles are mainly utilized in residential and industrial projects such as buildings, bridges, ports and etc. Our PC and PHC piles are fabricated by the production line of the most modern automated technologies and the product has improved over the company periods.
At Hung Vuong Construction, we can produce:
- PC and PHC piles with diameter ranging from 300mm to 800mm; length ranging from 7 meters to 15 meters.
|External diameter||Wall thickness||Length||Loading grade||Cracking moment||Allowable Axial Load|
|D (mm)||d (mm)||(m)||kN.m||Ton||Ton|
|D300||60||6 to 12||B||35,0||45||70|
|D350||65||6 to 12||B||50,0||55||82|
|D400||80||6 to 12||B||74,0||75||117|
|D450||85||6 to 15||B||110,0||105||150|
|D500||90||6 to 15||B||150,0||115||180|
|D600||100||6 to 15||B||250,0||155||240|
Note: We can produce according to customer requirements
- PC and PHC piles are designed according to TCVN 7888:2014 standard.
- Hung Vuong PC and PHC piles are under quality management ISO 9001:2015.
- PC and PHC piles have certifications granted by QUATEST 3 for TCVN 7888:2014 standard.
- Piles are manufactured according to TCVN 7888:2014 standard “Pretensioned Spun Concrete Piles”, JIS A 5373:2004 standard “Precast prestressed concrete products”, JIS A 5373, JIS A 5335.
Piles are fabricated by the most modern technologies, used centrifugal spinning with high speed, injected material quickly and accurately by concrete pumping method and using electronic scale. Curing concrete by steaming process helps increase the concrete strength, durability of piles and easily meet customer’s schedule.
Concrete compressive strength: 60- 80 Mpa and prestressed, allow our piles to get through tough surfaces:
- Resistant to bending.
- Excellent resistance in corrosive environment.
- Reduce the uses of material, lightweight structure, lower price.
- Industrial production, ensure stable quality.
- Flexible manufacturing process that produces piles with various lengths meeting customers’ requirements.
- Reduce concrete site work and man- work hours which are special advantages in urban redevelopment projects.