REINFORCED CONCRETE BOX CULVERTS
Reinforced concrete box culvert pipes can be used in virtually any project where storm water, wastewater, drainage, telecommunications cabling, or electrical cabling is contained or managed. In order to increasing product quality and diversifying precast concrete product line in markets, Hung Vuong Construction has invested in advanced technologies from developed countries, such as table vibration technology from Germany, Denmark; edge vibration technology from Italy; etc.
At Hung Vuong Construction, we can produce:
- Pipe size ranges from 1mx1m (Single or Double) to 3mx3m (Single or Double); the length ranges from 1.2m to 2m.
|No.||Internal Dimensions (Mm)||Wall Thickness (Mm)||Effective length (Mm)|
Note: We can produce pipes according to customer requirements
- Reinforced concrete box culvers are under quality management ISO 9001:2015.
- Pipes have certification granted by QUATEST 3 for TCVN 9113:2012.
- Furthermore Hung Vuong Construction can produce more types of Precast concrete box culvers according to the following standards: ASTM, JIS, BS, EN, AS, etc., for each project requirements.
- Reinforced concrete box culvers are produced and controlled from the material feeding stage to the finishing products stage. This production process helps reducing time, labor cost and other unnecessary expenses.
- High compressive strength, prevent creating torsional rigidity in pipes and better waterproofing.
- Excellent resistance in corrosive and high-pressure environment.
- Accurately positioning and spacing Reinforced iron cage.
- Accurate dimension.
- High productivity and adaptability on-time delivery pressure.